|Deposition Videography & Litigation Support
We have been providing a variety of litigation support services for attorneys since 1989. These
services include deposition videography, focus group & mock trial recording, accident scene
documentation, courtroom playback, editing video tapes, editing DVD's settlement videos,
"Day in the Life' videos and duplication of tapes and discs. Scroll down for detailed
information on our services. Call or email for information on our rates.
We are located in Morgantown West Virginia, but our videographers also serve Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania, and western Maryland. Other cities we travel to regularly include: Charleston,
Fairmont, Parkersburg, Wheeling, Weirton, Elkins, Clarksburg, Wheeling, Uniontown and
Waynesburg. Think of us first when you need a professional videographer!
Focus Group and Mock Trial Rates
Rates vary by the particular requirements of the job. Generally we need to make a quote after
we receive the specifics of the jobs - such as the number of cameras, monitor stations, and
microphones. Some guidelines:
- $600/day per camera and operator based on 8 hour day.
- $200/day per 24" monitor station with headphones, and a DVD recorder
- $350/ per 42" monitor station with headphones and DVD recorder
- $250/day per crew member for setup
- July 2014 - Focus group for Cathy Bennett Associates in Charleston WV
- November 2012 - Focus Group - Canonsburg PA
- October 2011 Focus Group for McMillion research
- September 2011 Focus Group for DHHR in Martinsburg, Beckley